These are a few of my favorite things (that I don’t currently own, hint hint, wink wink).
The holidays are
not about stuff. However, I am human and I love things. I fall for items that are girly, British or come with a little bit of sass. All of these items fit one or more of these descriptions. They say you should buy what you like when shopping for others. I think plenty of folks would like to receive one or more of my picks as much as I would.
1. Cambridge Satchels, much like the Hunter boots, are classic, undeniably chic, and yet a little out of my day-to-day price range. Maybe if I stop buying cheap purses every couple of months, I’ll have enough saved for a proper bag.
2. A pair of Hunter rain boots. I’ve wanted them for a while now and shall still go on vying for them since they come with a three-digit price tag. They never go out of style, so I don’t mind waiting.
3. Puffin Books (an offshoot of Penguin Books) released these darling cloth-bound classics with re-imagined covers last year. I tried to ignore them seeing as I can’t just satisfy my craving with one book. Now, they are haunting my dreams. Must. Have. All.
4. I’m usually freezing cold. Yet, at my parent’s new house, my room feels like it was built on the sun’s surface. My ceiling fan offers little respite. So I think I might need a desk fan — only they are such a hazard to design. Unless, I can find an antique, or antique-inspired, fan I think it could add some charm (and maybe a cool breeze) to the room.
5. I’m having a hard time deciding what to buy myself and my boyfriend, from Think Geek. All of their Star Wars loot is amazing and funny.
6. This DCI Tea to My Heart Tea Infuser is charming. That is all.
7. You cannot go wrong with anything and everything Benefit. Yes, a majority of my makeup bares that beautiful branding, but I can always use more. And holiday sets are so much fun to give and receive!